Top 10 ultimate fashionable brands



Hi everyone ! I’m happy to be back to talk about 10 very fashionable brands. I personally love shopping at these brands because they offer trendy and quite affordable items. You’re gonna love it! Hope you won’t be broke because of me... 




Zara fashion brand logo

I’m starting with a basic brand but which is, in my opinion, one of the most fashionable and affordable on the market. 
Zara’s offer is diversified and fast changing which is really nice ! Everyone can find its happiness, whether you like to dress casual, elegant or street style. But if you find an item that you really love, don’t hesitate too much because you’re not sure that it will still be available few weeks later. 



Here’s some of my crushes : 
Belted jumpsuit
Tailored long sleeve jacket
Cable-knit sweater
Leather animal print sandals
Raffia small bag



Urban Outfitters fashion brand logo

I have to admit I don’t spend that much there but I particularly love their range of clothes and shoes. At Urban Outfitters, you can find trendy, original and vintage pieces. If you’re a street style lover , go for it, they offer cool brands as Adidas and Fila !

Fall for it : 
Teddy Checked jacket
Roses knit sweater 
Fila Race trace sneaker



Topshop fashion brand logo

As Urban Outfitters, Topshop is quite appropriate if you are seeking originality and trendy clothes, accessories, shoes, make up or lingerie. Everything you want, the brand has. I have to mention their jeans which are truly amazing. Trust me you won’t be disappointed! 

My favorites : 
White mom jeans
Straight leg jeans
Comfy cardigan
Natural chunky trainers




NA-KD fashion brand logo

NAK-D is an online women’s clothing brand I have discovered few years ago and I have to admit I'm a huge fan. I seriously don’t remember the last time I saw something I didn’t like on the website. If you are looking for latest trends, this is THE place to go ! 

Shop now : 
Grey snake jacket
Beige belted jumpsuit
Beige belted blazer dress
Puffy shoulder corset top
Baker boy cap




Boohoo fashion brand logo

Another online website I love is Boohoo. Since I am in Scotland, I regularly place orders when I am looking for a specific stylish and affordable item. 
Boohoo is very frequently doing promotions(until 60% off) so check it out, it can be really interesting. 

Favorite things : 
Belted wide leg trousers
Pink tailored blazer & trousers
Check skirt
Off the shoulder check top





Stradivarius fashion brand logo

If you’re more a feminine and comfortable style lover, Stradivarius is the "go-to" brand. 
You will find pretty classic clothes but always trendy. This is the shop I am going when I am seeking basics. 

Essentials : 
Beige coat
Square neck T-shirt
Flared corduroy trousers
Snake print bandeau top
Sailor-style skirt





Bershka fashion brand logo

Bershka is THE brand for young people. The style is urban, casual and street. With Bershka items, you’ll feel at ease, comfortable and stylish as hell ! 

Take a look at this : 
Paperbag trousers
Faux leather trousers
Camel overshirt
Denim jumpsuit



Pull&Bear fashion brand logo

I really love this brand ! Pull&Bear offers clothes for dynamic people. I really enjoy its original and very cheap items. If you want to keep up with the latest fashions, don’t hesitate to take a look at their website ! 

Shop there : 
Flared jacket trousers
Red high waist carpenter jeans
Chain print headband



&Otherstories fashion brand logo
In terms of more expansive brands, I completely love &Otherstories ! It is creating creative collections with multiple influences. I really find the brand inspirational. If you can afford it, this is the perfect option for a sleek and feminine style. Their clothes can really cheer up your wardrobe. 

Beautiful things : 
Belted denim jacket
Workwear camel jumpsuit
High waisted wide trousers
Rippling wave earrings




Sandro Paris fashion brand logo

I’ve never interested myself much in Sandro before I do an internship in one of their shops. In addition to stylish and quality dresses, you can find feminine clothes and accessories. If you are looking for an outfit for a special occasion (mariage, party, ceremony...), I really advice you to go there ! 

Outstanding items : 
Print shirt dress
Tweed dress
Belted beige trousers
White long cardigan
Suede sandals





That’s it for my top 10 fashion brands. I really have to stop being such a fashion addict ! Don’t hesitate to tell me in the comments which brand is your favorite.

x
Anaëlle

Comments